We are grateful for any donation, but we have created these guidelines to help you.
- I can see the islands from my windows.
- They are practically in my front yard.
- The look of the islands may have an impact on the value of my property and its curb appeal.
You are an Island Insider. Suggested donation: $2500.00
- I live down the street from the islands.
- My children have climbed on “Dino rock” or tumbled in the crab grass.
- An island transformation from barren to beautiful would enhance the quality of my life.
You are an Island Onlooker. Suggested donation: $1000.00
- The islands are a corridor in my commute to work, when running errands, or dropping off my kids.
- I frequently walk passed the islands with my dog, my spouse, or a friend.
- I believe a brush with a beautiful garden encourages an optimistic outlook on life.
You are an Island Hopper. Suggested donation: $500.00
- The islands on Forest Avenue are a mere speck in the landscape of my life.
- I consider their poor appearance someone else’s problem.
- But I am a good person and believe in the value of community effort.
You are an Island Buddy: Suggested donation: $100.00
- At this time, I can’t afford to make a contribution or can make a small contribution.
- But I’m able bodied and would like to help with planting this Spring.
You are an Island Blossom: We gratefully accept donations of under $100.00. We hope you can help us plant and maintain the gardens.
Please use the Donate button on our homepage or make checks payable to “Newton Garden Buds.”
c/o Dana Davis
41 Lenox Street
Newton, MA 02465